Online Sign-up Form

Getting Started

Published directory

    • Sea Trail Master Association (STMA) Membership Directory – This hardcopy directory includes Sea Trail property owners as well important contact information for the STMA, the Town of Sunset Beach and Brunswick County, Clubs, and Sea Trail Corporation.

On-line Directory

·        The STMA Membership Directory is available on this website by selecting the Owner Directory link on the Home Page. It is password protected for your privacy.  Updates are made periodically. Go to the Home Page and select Click here now to apply for your user name and password

Listings or Corrections to the Directory

To correct a listing or to be listed in the hardcopy and on-line directory please do the following:

Contact the STMA office at (910-579-5374) or Include your full name as you want it listed, mailing address, telephone number, your Sea Trail address and phone number if different and e-mail address. A second e-mail address is allowed for spouse or second owner. This will create a new record or update your existing record in the database. Changes will be published on this website. By being on the STMA administration e-mail list, you will receive e-mail updates on important STMA news.

Sea Trailer

    • The monthly edition of Sea Trailer newsletter can be viewed at no charge via a link from this website found on the Home Page and on the All About Sea Trail page.

Sea Trail License Plates

The STMA offers license plates for sale.  If interested, contact the STMA office at (910-579-5374) or

 Sea Trail Property Owner Access Cards 

  • Property owner access cards are for access to property owner facilities at the Pink Palace, Creekside and the MAC.  These passes are available from Debra Bordeaux at the Creekside Building.  You can reach her at 910-579-5374.

Important Phone Numbers - The following telephone numbers will assist you in the connection of your utilities and other start-up activities:

  • Atlantic Telephone - 910-754-4311 )
  • Brunswick Electric Membership Corp (BEMC) - 800-842-5871
  • Brunswick County Public Utilities - (provides water and sewer utilities)
    • To request water & sewer service or call about billing: 253-2655 or 1-888-428-4426
    • To report problems with sewer service  253-2655 or 1-888-428-4426
  • Brunswick Beacon (local weekly newspaper) - 754-6890
  • Wilmington Star News (world, state & local newspaper) - 1-800-222-2385
  • Myrtle Beach Sun News - 800-568-1800
  • Brunswick Community Hospital - 755-8121 (Hwy 17 South, Supply, NC)
  • Brunswick County Solid Waste Department - 910-253-2520. Call first to set up an account and arrange for a trash receptacle. Brunswick County will call Waste Industries for you to begin service.
  • Waste Management - 253-4177

Trash and Recyclables

  • Household trash is picked up Wednesdays.
  • Leaf and Limb Collection Schedule  2nd and 4th Monday of every month - Sugar Sands and Kings Trail.  1st and 3rd Monday of every month - for the remaining areas of Sea Trail Plantation which includes the Oyster Pointe and Oyster Bay areas.  No plastic trash bags will be accepted in yard debris.  Must use 30 gallon brown paper lawn and refuse bags.  May also use 30 gallon trash cans (plastic or galvanized) which may be emptied each time and reused.  Limbs can't be longer than 4 feet and MUST be bundled together with rope and can't weigh more than 50 pounds. They must be placed next to the road on your property on the scheduled day of pick-up or no earlier than the night before pick-up.  Hopefully this will clear up confusion for many of the residents in Sea Trail who put out their bags and debris on the wrong days. Let's help to remind one another in our neighborhoods of the correct  pick-up schedule! This will help keep our streets looking much better.

  • Recyclables  Recycle bins are available for an annual fee.  Please contact Waste Management at 910-253-4177 for current rates, pick up schedules and to arrange for recycling service.

Drivers License

  • Location: Rt. 5298 Main Street (17 bypass) Shallotte NC. Phone: 754-5114. Out-of-state drivers must take written, vision and signs test, and surrender their old license. The written test is a little tricky and several questions refer to NC laws that are most likely different from where you came from. You can obtain a study manual at the Shallotte office. Note: You can also register to vote when applying for your drivers license. It is also wise to take either a birth certificate or passport to the office.

Automobile Registration

  • Automobile Title and Registration
    Location: 5300 Main Street, Ste. A., Shallotte, NC 28459.  Telephone: 910-754-4591.  To change an out-of-state title, an owner must show the title or registration and insurance policy number and declare the mileage of the vehicle.  Call for information regarding current annual registration fee.  NOTE: A North Carolina vehicle safety inspection is required within 10 of receiving a North Carolina license plate.  Vehicle inspections are required every year.

Voter Registration

  • Stop by the Board of Elections, Public Library, or Chamber of Commerce Office and pick-up the NC Voter Registration Application card. Board of Elections for Brunswick County can be reached at: 253-2620. Note: You can also register to vote when you get your North Carolina Driver's license.


Home Latest News Local Weather Photo Gallery Useful Websites FAQs Contact US
Request Password Member Login Site Map

Sea Trail Master Association
PO Box 7025 Ocean Isle Beach, NC 28469
Phone: 910-579-5374  Fax:910-579-2473